Alloy Tube & Pipe
High-precision steel alloy tubes can be drawn. Pipes with a thickness 36% of the outer diameter can be created.
- Our special features -
- From thin to ultra-thick pipes, a variety of steel alloy tubes can be created.
- Core drawing of ultra-thick pipes can be made according to thickness (t)/outer diameter(D) X 100=36%.
- Processing cost is superior to cutting a round pipe and then using a gun drill to machine the inner surface in order to make multiple types of finishes.
We provide you the ultrasonic defect tests in the deep.
- The range of available alloy steel standards -
- Steel alloy pipes for use in plumbing (STPA12~STPA25)
- Steel alloy pipes for use in boilers and heat transfer devices (STBA12~STBA25)
- Nickel-Steel alloy pipe for low-temperature use (STPL380, STPL450, STBL380, STBL450)
- Steel pipe for various testing drilling purposes (boring rod, etc.)
- Various automotive parts, mission turbine shaft (SCR440H), piston pin (SCM415), etc.
- The metal composition -
- Manganese steel (less than 1.6%)
- Chromium steel (less than 5%)
- Chrome-Molybdenum steel (less than 5% Cr - 0.5% Mo)
- Nickel steel (less than 4%)
- Manganese - Molybdenum - Vanadium steel (less than 1.8% Mn - 2.2% Mo - 0.8% V)
Potential range of manufacturing
In some cases, it may be possible to work outside the potential range of manufacturing. Please feel free to contact us.